Members-Only Section FAQ
How do I know if I’m a member?
Please send an email to email@example.com with your name and mailing address and we will check our records and let you know.
I’m a member but it’s not recognizing my email address.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and current email address and we will update our records.
I’m a member but I don’t have an email address.
Unfortunately at this time we require an email address to be used as your login id. If you don’t have an email, there are a number of sites that will provide you with a free email account.
I enter my email address and password and nothing happens.
You will need to clear your browser cookies.
For Internet Explorer:
To delete a single cookie:
In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Settings.
- Click the View files button.
- Click the Name column heading to sort all the files alphabetically, and then scroll down until you see files that begin with the prefix Cookie :. All cookies will have that prefix, and they usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie.
- Right-click the cookie you want to delete, click Delete, and then click Yes.
- Close the window that contains the list of files, and then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
To delete all cookies
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Click Delete cookies.
- When you are prompted to confirm that you want to delete cookies, click Yes.
- Click Close, and then click OK
- Click on Tools.
- Click on Options.
- Click on Privacy.
- Click on View Cookies.
- Search for SCGS.
- Highlight the SCGS cookies and press Remove Cookies.
- Click on Close.
- Restart FireFox.
- Login to the SCGS site.
What if my question is not answered in the FAQs?
If your question is not answered please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.